1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
Wildlife RIB Safari For 2, Fife
- Experience the East Neuk Coastline with a friend onboard a high speed RIB
- Feel the wind in your hair as you blast along the water
- Weave in and out of coves finding the areas wildlife treasures
A RIB tour is the ultimate way to discover the abundance of wildlife that lives along Scotland’s shores. You’ll cruise along the waters and up the East Neuk Coastline spotting the ‘locals’ as you go!
Upon arrival you’ll meet your skipper, who’ll run through the safety procedure and kit you up with a life jacket. Now it is time to hop aboard the RIB and venture out onto the waters!
Departing Elie Harbour, you’ll navigate along the coast experiencing smugglers caves and ruined castles, before passing traditional fishing villages with their golden beaches. The East Neuk Coastline is teeming with an abundance of wildlife in the air, sea and on land and they are all awaiting your arrival! Keep your eyes open to spot the birds flying above, such as the diving gannets, puffins, dumpy guillemots and razorbills. Seals, harbour porpoise and bottle nose dolphins are also known to make a regular appearances and if you’re really lucky you’ll spot a minke or pilot whale.
**Please note sightings are not guaranteed**
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
Private Wildlife RIB Safari, Fife
Up to 8 people can discover the incredible array of wildlife up the East Neuk Coastline
Quad Bike Tour, Dumfries and Galloway
Enjoy a unique quad biking tour on a real working farm!
Can't find a gift you like?
Give them a choice with a value voucher. With the same great validity as an experience voucher, they choose what they want to do from our catalogue of 613 experiences!
You can also earn Gift Rewards on this purchase