1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
Secrets of the Royal Mile, Walking tour for two people
- A unique journey round the sites, stories and secrets of the Old Town you otherwise miss
- Meet the celebrated author of The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde
- Learn how 'Half-Hangit Maggie' earned her name
- A wonderful introduction to Edinburgh, its past and people
Venture to the infamous Royal Mile in the heart of Edinburgh for this historic tour and insight into the past.
The Royal Mile is a treasure-chest of historic gems just waiting to be opened. Join your expert guide and other participants and learn all about the past of The Royal Mile. Your guide will reveal the history of this fascinating street and its unique place in the development of the Scottish nation. You will hear all about the culture, crime, politics and people of Scotland’s capital.
You will discover how the Royal Mile received its name and marvel at the splendour of Scotland’s original parliament Hall. Find out how Britain’s oldest equestrian statue shocked the ladies and learn why, to this day, Scots spit on a stoney heart. Explore closes and courtyards as the history of Edinburgh is brought alive by your guide with passion, humour & flair!
This tour is a wonderful introduction to Edinburgh’s past and people. An experience that is one of a kind and will leave you with many a story to retell to your family and friends.
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
Can't find a gift you like?
Give them a choice with a value voucher. With the same great validity as an experience voucher, they choose what they want to do from our catalogue of 613 experiences!
You can also earn Gift Rewards on this purchase