1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
Private Group Photography Tour, St Andrews
- All photographic abilities are welcome, from absolute beginners to seasoned pros
- Ideal for digital SLR and compact camera users alike!
- As well as taking great shots, learn some of the wonderful and varied history of St Andrews
- Entitles up to 4 people to complete this experience
If you are an amateur photographer who would like some coaching on how to take the perfect photograph of some of St Andrew’s iconic sites, or if you have an interest in photography but you aren’t sure how to get the most out of your camera, then this is the ideal tour for you!
Upon arrival at the tour meeting point, you will be greeted by your guide who is an experienced, professional photographer. As well as being your guide, he will also be your tutor and will start your experience by first covering some of the key elements of photography.
Discover fantastic photo opportunities as you wander through the old streets of St Andrews, learning ancient tales as you go. Learn why students don’t step on the initials ‘PH’ at St Salvators and find out old meanings of the street names, as well being shown how to shoot a well rounded photo!
You’ll be encouraged to try new things; if you shoot with a wide angle lens, try a bit of telephoto and vice versa. Or keep things simple and use one fixed focal length (prime) lens such as a 50mm and explore the possibilities of shooting very shallow depths of field. All photographic abilities are welcome, from absolute beginners to seasoned pros!
So get creative and by the end of the tour, you will have taken some awesome shots to ‘wow’ your friends and family with.
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
Can't find a gift you like?
Give them a choice with a value voucher. With the same great validity as an experience voucher, they choose what they want to do from our catalogue of 659 experiences!
You can also earn Gift Rewards on this purchase