1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
Introduction to Rock Climbing and Abseiling for two, Highlands
- Climb and abseil down a crag surrounded by spectacular scenery
- Learn the basic skills involved in both climbing and abseiling
- Enjoy the views from the top and then experience the abseiling adrenalin rush on your way back down!
This introductory rock climbing and abseiling experience will allow you and a friend to get hands-on with the Scottish scenery and enjoy the views when you reach the top!
Head into the Highlands for an unforgettable experience that will see you up close with nature and enjoying places you would not usually get the chance to explore…
Upon arrival, you will meet your instructor who will kit you both out with all equipment necessary. Initially, you will learn the basic techniques and standard safety protocol including commands and belaying and tying some basic knots. Once you feel confident enough, its time to head to the crag to begin your climb!
Use the skills that you have been shown, as well as, your hands, feet and body positioning to help you reach the top of the crag. Once you arrive at the top, enjoy the view and then get ready to abseil your way back down to the bottom. The instructor will be on hand throughout to coach and mentor you on this climbing and abseiling experience.
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
Gorge Walking for two people, Highlands
Spend your afternoon in spectacular Scottish surroundings with this fun-filled gorge walk
Can't find a gift you like?
Give them a choice with a value voucher. With the same great validity as an experience voucher, they choose what they want to do from our catalogue of 659 experiences!
You can also earn Gift Rewards on this purchase