1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
Glasgow Music Walking Tour for 2
- Experience this fun and informative walking tour in the UK’s first UNESCO City of Music
- Led by guides with years of experience in Glasgow’s music scene
- Two different tours available
Take a tour of the key sites and hear the stories which have shaped Glasgow’s music scene. This is an entertaining and informative way to learn about the city’s iconic bands.
Choose from two tours, each telling tales of the legendary musicians, famous venues and incendiary performances which have become part of Glasgow music lore. The tours cover a wide range of music styles from swing to folk to punk, and eras from music hall right up to the modern day.
The Merchant City Music Past and Present tour walks the oldest streets of Glasgow and covers cherished venues such as the mighty Barrowland Ballroom and the venerable Britannia Panopticon – Britain’s oldest surviving music hall.
Glasgow’s Music Mile tour takes in tales of the late, lamented Apollo and ends at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut. This tour is a whistle-stop guide around the city centre, an area teeming with contemporary music venues and the ghosts of those long gone.
Whichever tour you choose, you’re sure to have an enjoyable experience learning about the music culture in one of Scotland’s most vibrant cities.
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
Learn to DJ, Glasgow
Learn the basics of DJ-ing and record your own mini set in this fun and exciting experience
Can't find a gift you like?
Give them a choice with a value voucher. With the same great validity as an experience voucher, they choose what they want to do from our catalogue of 625 experiences!
You can also earn Gift Rewards on this purchase