1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
Chocolate and Champagne at Tennent’s Training Academy, Glasgow
- Join the Academy's Head Chef and make some delicious desserts
- Awaken your inner chocolatier with this indulgent experience
- Luxury chocolate and champagne - the perfect combination!
Do you fancy making an impression at your next dinner party? This chocolate making experience is the perfect experience!
Upon arrival, you will be greeted with a refreshing glass of champagne before sitting down to a delicious main course.
Then, after a demonstration from the Academy’s Head Chef, it is time to get hands on and learn (and of course taste!) the fine art of making three delicious chocolate desserts. This masterclass takes place in a fabulous training kitchen with fully equipped personal working stations.
Learn all you need to know about chocolate desserts and how to impress your guests!
Tennent’s Training Academy
A unique and stylish venue situated behind the gates of the famous Wellpark Brewery in Glasgow, the multi-million pound Tennent’s Training Academy provides the very best of culinary delights from the country’s finest chefs, confectioners, mixologists and sommeliers.
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
Cook, Cocktail & Corinthian Experience at Tennent's Training Academy, Glasgow
Cook a culinary delight and mix up delicious cocktails at Glasgow's stylish Tennent's Training Academy.
Can't find a gift you like?
Give them a choice with a value voucher. With the same great validity as an experience voucher, they choose what they want to do from our catalogue of 613 experiences!
You can also earn Gift Rewards on this purchase