1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
Stand Up Paddle Boarding For Two, Loch Lomond
- An exhilarating way to explore the Loch, as you propel yourself through the water
- With a friend, master the S.U.P basics in this 2 hour experience surrounded by stunning Trossachs scenery
- Stand up paddleboarding is one of the newest and fastest-growing sports in the world
This experience enables you to learn the basics of Stand Up Paddle Boarding and then have the opportunity to go out on the water yourself. Perfect for those who would like to try their hand at a fun, new sport!
Stand Up Paddling is an exciting paddle sport with its roots in Hawaiian surfing. The boards are longer and wider than surfboards and are propelled along with a canoe-like paddle. This experience takes place on the beautiful Loch Lomond, where you will also have the chance to spot the abundance of local wildlife.
Upon arrival, you will be greeted by your friendly instructor – who will kit you out with your wet suit, buoyancy aid, paddle board and paddle. You will be provided with a safety demonstration and you will then be introduced to the basics of how to stand up on your board, get moving, fall off safely and how to get back on to your board again! Once you have mastered the basics, you will then have the opportunity to head out on the water and put your S.U.P skills to the test.
Stand Up Paddling is a great experience that guarantees a couple of hours of fun on the water!
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
Kayak or Stand Up Paddle Boarding Seal Safari, Oban
Enjoy an amazing full day experience and go out on a kayak or stand up paddle board among some Common, Harbour and Grey Seals!
Guided Canoe Trip for two, Loch Lomond
Enjoy a guided canoe trip through Loch Lomond, perfect for two friends or loved ones
Wakesurfing for two, Loch Lomond
Enjoy the thrill of wakesurfing on Loch Lomond, great for two friends
Can't find a gift you like?
Give them a choice with a value voucher. With the same great validity as an experience voucher, they choose what they want to do from our catalogue of 671 experiences!
You can also earn Gift Rewards on this purchase