1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
Quad Biking Adventure in the Highlands
- Trek through the Highlands of Scotland on your own quad bike
- Follow your professional guide on tracks and trails across the estate
- Spot the abundance of wildlife in the heart of the highlands
Experience the thrill of riding a quad bike through the stunning Ardverikie Estate! The estate is perhaps better known as “Glen Bogle”, the setting for the hit BBC drama “Monarch of the Glen”. This one hour trip is the perfect introduction to quad biking!
Upon arrival at the estate before embarking on your adventure, you will receive a short safety briefing and familiarisation training. You’ll head out onto the surrounding forest tracks to build your confidence and skill.
The professional guides will then pick the route most appropriate for your ability and aspirations. There are more than 60 miles of tracks and trails, lochs, forests and an inland beach to experience at Ardverikie Estate. This location has plenty to offer as well as leaves you in awe of the beauty of the Highlands of Scotland!
This is a truly amazing experience that shows off some of the best scenery that Scotland has to offer, guaranteed to provide unforgettable memories!
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
4x4 Driving Experience for two people, near Aviemore
Learn how to drive off road with this 4x4 session for two people
Half Day Quad Bike Trek in the Highlands
Enjoy a half day quad biking through 'Monarch of the Glen' country
Can't find a gift you like?
Give them a choice with a value voucher. With the same great validity as an experience voucher, they choose what they want to do from our catalogue of 671 experiences!
You can also earn Gift Rewards on this purchase