1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
Full Day Off-Road Motorbike Training Experience, Inveraray
- Level 1 Off Road Motorbike Training Experience
- Recipients must hold a current motorbike licence (C.B.T. or higher)
- Experience exclusive freedom, riding accompanied with an ACU Instructor on the Duke of Argyll’s 50,000 acres, private estate.
- Group sizes to instructor are kept small to enhance your skill development and confidence
Experience the freedom of riding with a qualified off road instructor through the exclusive tracks and trails of a stunning Highland estate – this course is suitable for someone who is new to off road motorbiking. Get to grips with a range of surfaces including steep inclines and water features to really raise your pulse!
Upon arrival, your ACU instructor will welcome you and issue you with your off road kit and clothing for your training (included in the price). Then it’s time for your safety briefing which will aim to ensure that you are familiar with the surroundings to allow you to get the most out of the day.
In the morning session, you’ll learn essential skills to enable you to ride on a range of off road surfaces safely and competently, including steering and braking. You’ll also learn; bike handling, clutch control, correct riding positions and more essential off roading techniques.
The afternoon will be spent putting your new skills into practice on suitable tracks and trails. You’ll develop your biking skills and confidence riding off road – this can dramatically enhance your road riding skills and safety!
This is a truly unforgettable experience, perfect for biking fanatics!
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
4x4 Off-road Driving Experience, near Aberfeldy
Drive a rugged Landrover 4x4 into deepest Perthshire, negotiating tough terrain and experiencing Scotlands best views. 1.5 hour duration.
White Water Rafting Experience (Extreme) for one person, Aberfeldy
Ride the wild white rapids of Grandtully on this half day white water rafting adventure! Minimum age 8.
Can't find a gift you like?
Give them a choice with a value voucher. With the same great validity as an experience voucher, they choose what they want to do from our catalogue of 740 experiences!
You can also earn Gift Rewards on this purchase