1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
An Evening of Ghosts & Ghouls, for two people
- A light-hearted and entertaining journey looking into our ghoulish past and ghostly present
- See the famous haunted Blair Street Underground Vaults of Edinburgh
- Complimentary drink at the end of your tour in the eerie candle-lit cellar
- Edinburgh's most popular ghost tour!
Get spooked with this ghost and ghouls walking tour and cling onto your friends and family as you wander the historic streets of Edinburgh.
By day Edinburgh is a bustling metropolis, but at night the old buildings and narrow closes take on a more sinister air. Throughout this experience, you will hear tales of murder, torture, hangings and plague that has left a haunting legacy on the City’s Old Town and the ghostly apparitions that now walk its streets.
Your expert guide will take you through wynds and closes before entering the Underground Vaults whose walls, it is said, have absorbed the memories of those who once lived and worked there. This part of the tour is not for the faint hearted; you may wish to cling tightly to the person beside you!
End your eerie experience with a complimentary drink in an atmospheric cellar, a candlelit nook located just above the Underground Vaults, where your guide will continue to entertain you with spooky tales from Edinburgh’s past.
Enjoy this light-hearted journey into the deep and dark history that Edinburgh possesses.
Latest Customer feedback
Really fun night that I will remember forever. The tour guide was 10/10 and ve...
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
Exclusive Helicopter Tour of Glasgow, for 4 people, Cumbernauld
Experience a private helicopter tour over Scotland's largest city, Glasgow
The Quad and Archery Package, Edinburgh
Get set for an exhilarating day out with this quad biking and archery package!
Rock Climbing for two people, Highlands
Enjoy the peace, tranquility and beauty of the Highlands from the top of a rocky crag
Can't find a gift you like?
Give them a choice with a value voucher. With the same great validity as an experience voucher, they choose what they want to do from our catalogue of 740 experiences!
You can also earn Gift Rewards on this purchase