1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
Bird Photography Workshop, Scottish Borders
- Enjoy a tutored wildlife photography lesson in a purpose built hide
- Learn hints and tips for capturing these incredible birds on camera
- See species such as Great Spotted Woodpeckers, Nuthatch and Redpoll
Capture the colourful world of wildlife-photography with this tutored and intimate bird photography experience.
Located in the idyllic Scottish Borders, upon arrival you’ll be greeted by your multi-award winning wildlife photographer, who will share with you the skill, patience and techniques for capturing incredible photos.
You’ll be taken to his professional built hide which boasts wifi and heating (a requirement in the Scottish climate!) where your experience will take place. Offering great backgrounds for photographing the birds, the hide also enables you to get up close to the wildlife from around distances of 12-16 ft from the camera in multiple set-ups.
Depending on the season, the visiting family of birds change but expect to see all the common ones including robins, pheasants, collared dove, blackbirds, nuthatches, treecreepers, blue tit, great tit, coal tit and if lucky you can catch rarer species including Great-spotted Woodpecker, Spotted Flycatcher, Sparrowhawk, and the Lesser Redpoll. There will also be the opportunity to get spectacular shots using the reflection pool.
If you are new to bird photography, this experience offers an excellent environment to allow you to find and develop your skills.
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
Can't find a gift you like?
Give them a choice with a value voucher. With the same great validity as an experience voucher, they choose what they want to do from our catalogue of 528 experiences!
You can also earn Gift Rewards on this purchase