1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
Linlithgow Golf Club
- Play a full round at a range of golf courses
- Choose your course style from Parkland to Links
- A great experience for any level of golfer
Originally opening its doors in 1913, Linltihgow Golf Club was designed by Robert Simpson of Carnoustie, with 4 of the original holes still being used today. It was extended to an 18-hole course in 1950.
The course sits high above the Royal Burgh of Linlithgow within farmland and hillside, boasting beautiful views of the Ochil Hills, Union Canal and Forth Valley. The course is parkland, consisting of wide fairways, bunkers, scattered pine trees and gorse patches to test your ability. This course invites you to play a variety of pars, with the toughest being hole-9; it’s 420 yards with a par 4, you’ll need an accurate drive to tackle this one.
At the end of your game you can relax in the clubhouse and quench your thirst after you’ve tested your skills on the course.
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
Archery and Clay Combo Experience, Edinburgh
A 2 hour field sports experience that combines archery & clays