1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
Greenock Golf Club
- Play a full round at a range of golf courses
- Choose your course style from Parkland to Links
- A great experience for any level of golfer
James Braid established Greenock Golf club often referred to as the ‘west of Scotland’s hidden jewel’ or the ‘big course’, in 1890, with a redesign occurring in 1924. Over the years since then many professional and amateur county championships have been held here.
The elevated position above Greenock allows for undeniable spectacular views over the Clyde Estuary and over to Argyll. Greenock is a parkland course, with trees defining many of the tight fairways and small undulating greens. The first 6 holes are played over the greens with water hazards’, the 13th being downhill, set amongst scattered bunkers in the heart of the course.
Players can expect to play a variety of pars, with a total par 68 for the full 5,838-yard course, a true test for all levels of players.
Greenock Golf Club boasts a fantastic clubhouse where players can unwind after a challenging round, which offers fantastic views over the River Clyde.
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
Trial Flying Lesson for 1 person - Glasgow International Airport (4 seat plane)
Take the controls and fly this larger airplane through the skies over Glasgow and the surrounding area. A flight with an observer at the rear of the plane
Extended Quad Bike Tour, Dumfries and Galloway
Enjoy an extended quad bike tour on a real farm in the Scottish countryside