1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
Glencorse Golf Club
- Play a full round at a range of golf courses
- Choose your course style from Parkland to Links
- A great experience for any level of golfer
Glencorse Golf Course is a picturesque inland parkland course. Voted one of Scotland’s hidden gems by US Sports Illustrated, the course was founded in 1890 and designed by Willie Park.
Situated not far from Edinburgh city centre, Glencorse has beautiful views of the Pentland Hills and the lush green scenic surroundings provide a warm welcome to everyone. The course is suitable for players of all abilities and provides a formidable test for any golfer!
The 18 hole course covers 5217 yards and with eight par three’s many mistake the course as easier than others. However the Glencorse Burn affects 10 of the 18 holes ensuring this course is a great challenge for everyone. You’ll be sure to have great fun!
After your round, treat yourself and relax in the Club House with either a light snack or a delicious meal in the restaurant.
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
Private Group Photography Tour, St Andrews
Take 3 of your friends and learn how to take fantastic shots with your SLR camera, while learning fascinating facts about St Andrews!
4x4 Driving Experience for two people, near Aviemore
Learn how to drive off road with this 4x4 session for two people
Gin Afternoon Tea Onboard a Vintage Bus for Two, Edinburgh
Enhance your afternoon tea with a gin cocktail and a sightseeing trip of Edinburgh!